Re: Ideal TESTING Platform

Hello  Michael,

MB> A friend did a little research:  one of the so-called ideal
MB> platforms, Ned Davis Technalyzer, LEASES   for $ 80,000 /
MB> year.

so what does it cost to not make money?

MB>  It does include their fundamental database, but no
MB> individual stock or future data.

yep the data from pc quote is extra and it is a special data feed from
pc quote that includes all historical data for everything in the world
and it is clean i might add.

MB>  The big negative, from my
MB> perspective, is the program's lowest periodicity possible is
MB> 60 minutes.

actually  it  can  be programmed to give a look ahead - which is a big
benefit.   now maybe its understood why the oddball and most all of my
other  systems  are hourly systems.  not only hourly but natural hour,
thats what the ndr platform uses.

MB> Mark Brown -- any platform that can handle 5-minute, or even
MB> 1-minute data?  (Above friend & I have already spent the $
MB> 80,000 on our own yet-to-be-completed platform, so that is
MB> not the rub.)

yes  but i can not tell you what it is yet, because i am not ready to.
i  will  release the information when i am certain that the program is
available.   it  has  features far beyond anything i have ever seen or
used.  (including po's dear ts2000i)

not to forget that the new tick quest shows promise.  mark