Re: Simple Easy Language Code

Its not clear to me what you want to do with this
system... My advice would be to use the commentary
feature of TS to see what prices you are placing the
orders with your data. You can add the following lines
to the bottom of your code:

CommentaryCL("Short Price: ", SwingHigh(1,high,1,50)
-(SwingHigh(1,high,1,50)* (sz*.01)) );
CommentaryCL("Long Price: ", swinglow(1,low,1,50) +
(Swinglow(1,low,1,50)* (bz*.01)) );

Then when you are on a chart with the system applied,
click on the expert commentary icon in the tool bar
and then click on a bar on the chart to see the
numbers you are getting. This might give you a better
idea if your system is calculating the entry prices
correctly.

Victor Cuadra
www.cuadraE.com

--- Charles Strong <css8@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> This is my simple easylanguage:
>
> Inputs: BZ(2), SZ(1);
> Sell at SwingHigh(1,high,1,50) -
> (SwingHigh(1,high,1,50)* (sz*.01)) stop;
> buy at swinglow(1,low,1,50) +
> (Swinglow(1,low,1,50)* (bz*.01)) stop;
>
> I would like to continually reverse my position.  I
> want to buy x% off of
> the swinglow and sell x% off of the swinghigh.
>
> My code does not seem to be doing the trick.  Any
> suggestions, please?
>
> --

=====
Victor Cuadra