Re: Trading Systems

> Despite saying in Jan 2001 that they would be updated shortly,
> nothing has happened.
>
> Draw your own conclusions.

Despite the *FAKE* system reports due to using the built-in TS stops, I
was personally assured by Chuck LeBeau that they were aware of the TS
stop problem and that the results on the web page were manually
corrected to show the correct (losing) exits. I took him at his word and
publicly retracted my complaint about his systems. I happened to check
his web page some months after that and found a number of cases where it
just ain't so. Losing trades were being reported as winners.

Draw your own conclusions.

--
  Dennis