RE: Trading Systems

I have back tested many different systems over the whole universe of stocks
in Sweden. Many systems published in America are to "curve fitted" to work
on our stock universe. Some systems work, but when they becomes well known,
they seize to work.

One of the very rare exceptions to this is the MA-systems. Widely known,
widely published, widely used. They still work anyway.

My guess is that since there are soo many different ideas on what MA-length
to use, they do not get worn out like other systems will (in difference to
MACD which is also a MA-system but where people tend to use similar lengths,
that system does not generate any backtest profit unless you either tweak
the logic a bit, or defines what stocks it will be used for which can get
any system to work until future hits you).