RE: happy TradeLab users

I make a profit trading futures using unique indicators I developed in
TradeLab.  Further I couldn't have done what I'm doing in
TradeStation.   I feel even more fortunate because I believe you will
find TradeLab is no longer for sale.

Although I know many on the Omega List continue to have great success
with TradeStation, I found a different product with different ideas
can expose new opportunities for profitable trading.   Fortunately for
those of us operating outside the world of popular trading
applications like TradeStation, those popular applications may
actually restrict your trading more than they enable you.