RE: Trading Systems

1) Exactly how did you employe Winbatch to assist you hear ? this is
interesting....

2) I vote "don't trade" until you discover the optimal "out-of-sample" test
interval.....
which you say is one year. Why not try 9,6, and then 3 months ?

3) most importantly: have you determined WHY it failed ?

Note: if the system were truly adaptive, then the shorter optimization
periods should have been determined automatically.