Re: Reading TC2000 data with TS4.0

Try using a macro program to "drive" TC2000
to export to multiple metastock data directories.

will work fine.

TS4 nor TS2k can read tc2000 v4 fiel format.
OS (ooops, now TRAD) promised to be able to
read TC2000 v4 files looon gtime ago ...
someone else can confirm if they have kept
their promise.

-Lawrence
http://www.tickquest.com