TS4 install to Win 2000 Prof problem

Hello

after some frustrations at trying to finish an install of TS4 to w2000 I've
figured that I need some help, please.

The order of install was;

1. put security block on parallel port (LPT1).
2. Install from CD TS4 build 19. restart computer.
3. Install build 21 update. restart computer.
4. Install build 27 update. restart computer.
5. Copy and paste TS_Kit.dll and TS_Kit.lib into Omega\Prog.

Then for the security block:

A:  open the system.ini file and on the first two lines after [386Enh] type
in;

device=ssiact.386
SSI_LPT=1

B:  complete the following as per the Ntreadme.wri file located in the
Omega\Prog\Drivers\NT directory

Step 1

Copy the following files located in your OMEGA\PROG\DRIVERS\NT directory to
the WINNT\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ directory:

SSIDDDP.SYS
SSIPDDP.SYS

Step 2

Copy the following file located in your OMEGA\PROG\DRIVERS\NT directory to
the WINNT\SYSTEM32\ directory:

SSIVDDP.DLL

Step 3

Add the following line to the CONFIG.NT file in Windows NT WINNT\SYSTEM32
directory.

DEVICE=%SystemRoot%\system32\drivers\SSIDDDP.SYS

Step 4

Locate your MS-DOS prompt. At the prompt type the letter of the drive in
which your Omega directory resides followed by the colon and the pressing
Enter or Return key.

Then Type in the following line followed by pressing the Enter or Return
key.

CD\OMEGA\PROG\DRIVERS\NT\SSIREGI install

If you are installing your Security Block on LPT1, STOP HERE and restart
your computer. You have completed the installation of the Security Block.

*********
I had problems locating a MS-DOS prompt. could only find one from the menu
of another program!

Then, as per the attached .gif;  "The system cannot find the path
specified".

After restarting and opening the Server the computer (Dell) makes a beep
which I guess is some kind of a warning or error.

Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Jon
jonmac@xxxxxxxxxxx