Re: Delta Phenomenon

Dont know much about Delta.It is based in the moon phases.

Its not a trading system.Only a tool to obtain a point in time
when a change in trend can be expected (future turning points).

Even if you know a turning point in advance it can be useless if
its too weak.

>From the omega list
(intra day) Delta Phenomenon

Origin: omega-list
Written by: Patrick Mikula
Date found: 3 oct 97
{Dear Omega List,

Below is an indicator which will plot the colored lines for the intra
day  Delta Phenomenon.  I have provided it in text and ELA form.  The
text below is actually in the ELA file, please read it before applying
the indicator to intra day data.

Good Luck
Patrick Mikula.}

{**************************************************************************
Delta Phenomenon Patent Pending?
Being a financial astrologer I have always found  the moon to be a
valuable trigger of market events so I was naturally impressed with
Wells Wilder's book The Delta Phenomenon.  The problem most traders have
with this trading method is simply that the actual entry and exit points are
very subjective.  For my own personal use I programmed an EasyLanguage
system which monitors the intraday, daily and weekly Delta Phenomenon counts
and  combines them with support and resistance levels,the direction of  2
moving averages and some candle stick patterns to create a fully mechanical
version of the Delta Phenomenon.  I had planned to release this system but
the Delta Phenomenon book written in 1991 claims that it has a patent
pending.  I called the Delta Society International several times over the
course of about 8 months and they always claimed that the patent had in fact
been granted but refused to provide the patent number.  The fact that the
Delta Society International claims the patent was granted means that I will
not release any delta system which plots numbers because the lock-in number
counts are what makes the Delta Phenomenon the method that it is.

The indicator below will plot the four colored lines of the intra day
Delta Phenomenon.  This is intended to be a time saving aid for traders
using this method it is not the actual method.  If you want to
understand the Delta Phenomenon  lock-in number counts please buy the
book The Delta Phenomenon written by Wells Wilder.

WARNING 1: If there are 4 or more days missing in a row, this indicator
will not plot the correct color line.

WARNING 2: This indicator plots a trend line from a bars low to high
then extends the line upward and downward.  If the first bar of the day has
the same low and  high price none of the trend lines  will  plot.

NOTE 1: The FstColor input should be set to a number between 1 and 4 in
order to adjust the color sequence to get it the way you want.  As a
reference point I believe  September 18, 1997 is a red trend line.

NOTE 2:  I  have provided a short line of text above each section of
code to explain what the code does.

NOTE 3: If you would like an indicator similar to this one but for daily or
weekly charts see my web page were I have an astrological add on for
TradeStation and SuperCharts which can make the required lunar calculations.
  http://www.flash.net/~vibri/

THE INDICATOR CODE STARTS BELOW THIS LINE
*****************************************************************************}

{------------Below sets up the Inputs, Variables and
Values-----------------}
input: FstColor(2);
Variables: Plotted(false), TLColor(0), Counter(0);
value1 = DateToJulian(date) - DateToJulian(date[1]);

{------Below transfers the input FstColor to the variable
TLColor--------}
if TLColor = 0 then TLColor = FstColor;

{------Below increments the TLColor by the number of days between
bars-----}
if value1 > 0 then begin
TLColor  = TLColor + value1;
plotted = false;
end;

{------Below reduces the  TLColor when it  moves above 4--------}
if TLColor > 4 then TLColor = TLColor - 4;

{--------Below plots a Red Vertical Line on a days first bar-----------}
if TLColor = 1 and plotted = false {TLColor = 1 = Red}
then begin
Value20 = TL_New(date,time,high,date,time,low);
Value21 = TL_SetColor(Value20, Tool_Red);
Value22 = TL_SetExtRight(Value20, true);
Value23 = TL_SetExtLeft(Value20,true);
plot1(high,"delta");
Plotted = true;
end;

{--------Below plots a Blue Verical line on a days first bar----------}
if TLColor = 2 and plotted = false {TLColor = 2 = Blue}
then begin
Value20 = TL_New(date,time,high,date,time,low);
Value21 = TL_SetColor(Value20, Tool_Blue);
Value22 = TL_SetExtRight(Value20, true);
Value23 = TL_SetExtLeft(Value20,true);
plot1(high,"delta");
Plotted = true;
end;

{-----------Below plots Dark Yellow Vertical Line on a days first
bar-----------}
if TLColor = 3 and plotted = false {TLColor = 3 = Yellow}
then begin
Value20 = TL_New(date,time,high,date,time,low);
Value21 = TL_SetColor(Value20, Tool_DarkYellow);
Value22 = TL_SetExtRight(Value20, true);
Value23 = TL_SetExtLeft(Value20,true);
plot1(high,"delta");
Plotted = true;
end;

{--------Below plots a Dark Green Vertical Line on a days first
bar------------}
if TLColor = 4  and plotted = false {TTLColor = 4 = Green}
then begin
Value20 = TL_New(date,time,high,date,time,low);
Value21 = TL_SetColor(Value20, Tool_DarkGreen);
Value22 = TL_SetExtRight(Value20, true);
Value23 = TL_SetExtLeft(Value20,true);
plot1(high,"delta");
Plotted = true;
end;