Delta Phenomenon

Apologies if Wilder's Delta Phenomenon has been discussed in the list
before but I haven't seen anything about it since my admittedly recent
joining...

Received the following announcement:

> Genesis Partners, Mike Williams Forge Trading
> Partnership With Compass Financial
>
> Dallas, Texas -- Compass Financial has formed a strategic alliance
> with Mike Williams and Genesis Trading Partners.  Mike Williams of
> Genesis Trading Partners trades his  own systems and other systems
> like Welles Wilder's Delta Phenomenon.
> Compass Financial, http://www.compassfinancial.com a 12-year-old
> full service futures trading firm, will help investors execute the
> trades of these nationally known programs.

I've spoken to two people who have the book and both said they could see
nothing in it of value (to put it politely). Yet here's a supposedly
accredited company trading it.

Thoughts/comments...

Cheers,
Ian