Ts4 vs Ts2ki - Chart flicker

I have both Ts4 and Ts2ki.  I am using Ts2ki real time with eSignal and have
no problems except annoying chart jumping or flickering when using
indicators set to update every tick.  Due I presume to a strange bug, Ts2ki
causes the whole chart to be redrawn intermittently and unnecessarily when
price updates come in.  This problem is most pronounced with volume
indicators.  Gary Fritz pointed out that this happens when the symbol price
or indicator value bumps up against the upper or lower scale limit.  He is
correct since I can eliminate the problem some of the time by setting scale
to Entire Data Series instead of Screen or setting the scale manually
outside the range of current values.  But sometimes the flicker happens even
when the scale is not being bumped.

I can't remember whether Ts4 has this problem too.   Now that Dynastore has
an eSignal version I am considering switching back to Ts4 to get rid of the
screen flicker.   Can any Ts4 users comment on this issue.

Apart from the flicker issue would I be giving up anything significant by
going back to Ts4 other than losing the ability to chart bid/ask and having
to deal with the 13k bar limit.

Thanks

Bill Wood