Re: Symbol and session time problems

Timothy Morge <tmorge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> if I change the session times, the bars don't change. If I change
>the exchange times, the bars don't change.

Hi Tim, don't know if this will help, but it's an idea.  I've found I
have to re-install a symbol onto a TS chart to get new Sym Universe
info onto that chart.  The chart somehow remembers all that stuff and
doesn't re-examine the SU when you make changes.  I find the easiest
way is to change the symbol to something different, with few ticks
per day so it loads quickly, then change it right back.  It's gotta
be a different symbol, not just a different delivery month.

Again, I don't know if this will be sufficient,
but I know it's necessary.

Cheers, and thanks again for your interesting website.

Jim