Symbol and session time problems

Good afternoon, Omega folks!

I added a symbol to my TS 4 server, advn, and it is an index that shows
advancing issues. It's hours are 9:30am to 4:00 pm est and it uses the
undefined exchange. The first 30 min data bar should be time stamped 10 am
and the last 30 min bar should be stamped 4:00pm.

I am getting a 4:15 bar. And if I change the session times, the bars don't
change. If I change the exchange times, the bars don't change. I even
deleted the data and the symbol and then re-installed the symbol in the
symbol universe and in my portfolio, but again, if I change the seesion
times to end at 1 pm EST for example, I still get a 4:15 bar as my last 30
min bar.

Might anyone have an idea how to get the right bars out of this beast??

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Tim Morge