RE: trading systems

I was hoping you wouldn't defer to the IRS' definition. Hanging on to
dwindling profits from an earlier trade to reduce the rate of taxation is
tantamount to saying that the IRS rules are a mandatory component to a
trading system. Perhaps they are, but there are other strategies to address
IRS rules, which probably aren't a topic for this forum.