From: "Carlos" <cjcan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Omega-List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Don Roos" <rosewood@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2001 1:18 AM
Subject: 2000i

Hi I am a 4.0 long time user. For whatever the reason I have lately gotten
the bug to suddenly own 2000i. If my main objective is  testing I have been
told that 4.0 was definitely the best. Anyone have any comments on this.
Also, what about charting and speed can someone comment on this as far as
the comparison to 4.0, I seem to here horror story on this list as it
pertains to 2000i. Also, one of the reason for the 2000i itch is the radar
screen product since I am now after 6 years of future's trading decided to
start trading stock also. Does it compare to First Alert? Has anyone had any
experience with first alert that they would care to share on.
Thanks,
CJ Carlos
PS Anyone out there have or know of someone that wants to get rid of their
2000i product. I would greatly appreciate any help here. According to list
rules this part of my question should probably be addressed to me
personally. Thanks Again.