RE: Trading Systems

  • To: "Omegalist (E-mail)" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Trading Systems
  • From: cwest@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 17:25:48 -0700

If you don't trade a system, then how do you make investment decisions?
Isn't a decision tree a system, no matter how it might be constructed or
coded? Given that decisions are steps to a conclusion and constitute a
system, then there are a myriad of audited trading histories spanning more
than 10 years where the system has beaten the major indexes. You're just not