From: Don Roos [mailto:rosewood@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2001 2:27 PM
To: Prosper; Omega List
Subject: Re: Trading Systems

Prosper:

Thank you for your dogma.  I will keep it under advisement in a special file
I use frequently.  The only problem is that my file frequently is found
empty, so needs repeated filling.

I suspect such a dogmatic statement has to be written by one burned severely
by blown systems.  One does not recover easily from that trauma, but just
because I may have suffered a trauma from slipping on a banana peeling does
not mean that all bananas are bad.  However, I am sure any manner of
attempts at convincing you of the value of a systematic approach would fall
on deaf ears, so I will not waste my time further.  I did not want your
statement to go unanswered for the sake of other hopeful seekers that may
find excellent and viable systems whether you believe that to be possible or
not.

Don