RE: omegalist website

That would be definitely a very necessary thing to do.  The main concern is
that I can't imagine anyone taking care of everything single-handedly.
Maybe it would be possible to get a few volunteers who each would be
responsible for some section(s), and then rotate the
persons/responsibilities every now and then to lessen the burden.  I would
be happy to contribute. I do not have anything very fancy (Front Page), just
do some pure HTML every once in a while.

Ivo