RE: A Classic Larry Williams Coin Trick

I have 2,000 coins and I toss them all at once.
Half are heads and half are tails.
I put the 1,000 tails back in the jar.

I have 1,000 coins and I toss them all at once.
Half are heads and half are tails.
I put the 500 tails back in the jar.

I have 500 coins and I toss them all at once.
Half are heads and half are tails.
I put the 250 tails back in the jar.

I have 250 coins and I toss them all at once.
Half are heads and half are tails.
I put the 125 tails back in the jar.

I have 125 coins and I toss them all at once.
Half are heads and half are tails.
I put the 63 tails back in the jar.

I have 62 coins and I toss them all at once.
Half are heads and half are tails.
I put the 31 tails back in the jar.

I have 31 coins and I toss them all at once.
Half are heads and half are tails.
I put the 15 tails back in the jar.

I have 16 coins and I toss them all at once.
Half are heads and half are tails.
I put the 8 tails back in the jar.

I have 8 coins and I toss them all at once.
Half are heads and half are tails.
I put the 4 tails back in the jar.

I have 4 coins and I toss them all at once.
Half are heads and half are tails.
I put the 2 tails back in the jar.

I have 2 coins and I toss them all at once.
Half are heads and half are tails.
I put the 1 tails back in the jar.

I have one remaining coin that has come up heads 11 out of 11 times!
This is truly an amazing coin!!!!

I will sell it to you for only $5,000.  This is the same price as a
Larry Williams seminar.  (I have attended in the past and even sat next
to him at lunch several years ago!  I cut my EL "teeth" writing and
testing LW code from seminars and books.)
Can you imagine what you can do with this coin?!!  You can win any bar
bet!  Any game of chance that your opponent will allow you to call
"heads or tails"!  You will be rich my friend, RICH!!!!

If you cannot afford the $5,000, I am also selling genuine pieces of
Noah's ark for $299 each.  ;-)

Bob Perry
San Jose, CA