Re: CL_might be of interest to some-

I always have the same questions regarding Larry Williams whom I do not
like BTW. Why not just trade for your money your so great and forget
seminars? What hedge fund are commodity fund does Larry Williams manage?
Bunch more money getting a percent of the profits managing money than
giving seminars. Get yourself a website and record your actual trades that
can be verified. No need for guess work let us watch your performance daily
and see for ourselves. Being accountable Larry Williams would save a bunch
of money on the flyers and ads claiming greatness. Where does Larry the
great stand really in the trading world judge by his peers? Nothing against
the post though it was interesting and I appreciated it.

Robert