TS 4.0 message on start-up problem.

Hello group;

I am having a problem this evening when I start TS 4 charting.  When I load
charting ( load the charts from the previous session), when the first
workspace starts to come up a TradeStation message box comes up which says
"Old: 04/25/2001  New:4/25/2001 Old:9:44am New:9:30am".
Then in the bottom of the messaqge box is an "OK" button.

When I click the OK button the remaining workspaces proceed to load properly
and charting is fine.

My problem is why is this message box coming up?  I have never seen it
before.  This is a pain because I have automated the startup of my datafeed
(DS with Qfeed), the loading of the Omega Signal server, and the Omega
charting module.  So everything is normally up and running when I get into
my office in the morning.

A little background: I had a data feed problem today and had to get all my
tick data refreshed from QFeed this evening.  After I had pasted in the
data, thats when the trouble began.
I have this problem whether I  am running the offline version of the server
or the online version.

After I noticed the problem this evening I did a manual morning update;
backed up the tick file and rebuilt the schedule table.  These actions did
not help at all. No change.

System: TS 4.0 build 27
               Dynastore feeding QFeed data into the Omega Signal Server
               Win 98
               PIII 450
               256 meg memory
               6 gig free on hard drive

Any ideas?
Any help from anyone is most gratefully appreciated.

Thank you,
Greg