Re: The Ideal DATA Server Features Wish List

Blowhard wrote:
>>i am sorry to say that but those are outdated specs
>>circa about 10-5 years ago.

Well, excuse the crap out of me.

Here are my thoughts on your specs:

- on demand real time  sever
Isn't this implicit in a "data server"?

- on demand historical server
Isn't this implicit in a "data server"?

- intelligent tick correction
He already stated that that would be a feature.  But thanks for confirming
that it is useful to you.

- bid ask data
Ah.  So you say this is a "newly important" (ie, not "outdated")
feature....interesting.

- tick correction based on bid ask
One useful thing you said which really didn't require asaulting my
wish-list.

- on demand real time L2 server / fast options
Again, this is "new"?

- fast
Duh

- reliable
Duh

- compact, well coded and portable
compact: Duh.  well coded: who cares as long as it's fast, reliable and
compact.  portable: not important to me.

- world wide coverage
Useful but again did not require asaulting me.

- fast API
Duh

Igno, Byebye