Re: The Ideal DATA Server Features Wish List

1) extensive export features.
2) DTN satellite support.
3) DBC cable serial port emulation for TS4.
4) seamless continuous contract construction in server.
5) ability to split/combine incoming data to create single symbol 24-hour
symbols for various futures contracts.
6) 24/7 availability.  ie, don't go down and stop collecting data for an
hour every night for "maintenance".
7) ability to spread data across multiple drives and migrate data to an
alternate drives if one fills up.
8) easy backup and restore procedure.
9) compact storage of tick data.
10) ability to fill gaps automatically if the user is using only one
internet data feed and there is an interruption.
11) SDK for developers.

Kent