False Exit Alerts in TS Pro

I'm new to this list so this may be an old problem, but it's driving me
potso!

Cannot get a straight answer from esnail tech support...

Using TS Pro, I've adapted some systems based on daily bars to use on
intraday 3 and 8 min. bars.

Let's say I recalculate a dynamic StopLoss on every current bar.

Then I issue an ExitLong or ExitShort at Next Bar at $$ Stop.  Pretty
standard stuff so far.

Let's say I'm entered Long, and I'm also profitable. So the calculated
ExitLong price is below both the EntryPrice and way below the CurrentBar.

Here's the problem:

At every single new bar I get a new Alert Message saying, "New Orders need
to be placed...", followed immediately by a second alert, "Orders need to be
cancelled".

In both cases, the exit prices are being correctly calculated, but they are
way below the entry and current prices, and thus are moot and useless
information!!

I am not using an extra Alert command in EasyLanguage, but of course the
default alert is on in the signal format.

It's as if the TS logic loop is screwy and issues the New Orders before
evaluating where the current price is, then it evaluates the price and says,
"Opps, sorry, I take that back"....

Problem is guys, this really screws up the Messaging and Paging feature of
TS Pro, as every single 3 minute bar, I'm getting snowed under with useless
New Order and Cancel messages.

Obviously what I want is to be messaged with only the real honest to
goodness ExitLong signal here.

The only way I can figure out a workaround is to NOT use a calculated price
value for exit (like most daily systems do), but to simply IF...THEN test
for the condition, then ExitLong at Bar Close (or Next Bar Open or Market)??

Seems kind of limiting (not to mention dangerous) to me, especially if you
use 30 or 60 min bars.

Your suggestions to this newbie question are much appreciated.

Also, anyone happen to know a good resource where I can reference the
relationship between the default alert logic, compared to issuing alerts fro
m within the signals manually? When does one override the other? Other than
in indicators, I do not see much difference or override capability in
signals.

Gene Pope
<DarkMagic>
http://www.UndergroundTrader.com/