Moving Averages : What Types are in the Trading World ?

These are the types of moving averages that I have come across in the technical
trading world. I am looking for others that may help me.

Type                         Source calculation
Standard Moving Ave          Most Common applications
Exponential Mov Ave          Most Common applications
Triangular Mov Ave           Most Common applications
Adaptive Mov Ave             Most Common applications
AMA                          Jurik
JMA                          Jurik

If you know of any others please advise, please disclose source and describe
its nature. (ie slow, lagging , fast or some type of description would be
great).

Thanks in advance

Ian

=====