Drummond Book

 I came across a trader friend of mine who mentioned he had the original
spiral-bound book by Charles Drummond, "How to Make Money in the Futures
Market." It is signed by Drummond, with a dedication to a trader you all
know. My friend was cleaning house and decided he'd had the book long
enough and was going to put it on E-Bay, but I told him to give the
OList first crack at it. He does use the dot in computing pivot points,
the 3x1 (3-day MA of pivot point, I believe). If interested, drop me a
line.

Regards,
Monte