FW: tradestation questions...

Does anyone have any insight at all to these questions?

-----Original Message-----
From: Dean DiCarlo [mailto:deano7@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2001 1:35 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: tradestation questions...

Hi all, I am new to this list and to tradestation, but I have a ton of
questions, I will put the most important ones into this one e-mail so i
don't keep bugging you guys.

1. Is there a way to link charts?  so if I have a 1 minute a 5 minuta and a
daily chart could i link them together so they are always the same symbol?
It is really a pain to switch all of them and I know that lesser software
has a linking feature.

2. Does anyone have an indicator that shows whether a stock has a nasdaq
uptick?  I tried using if "q_bid > q_bid[1]", but unfortunately both
variables always return the same result...  I am not sure why, but I can't
edit the easy language for the "bidtrend" indicator, which may hold the
answer to my question.

3. Through coding in easy language, can you control or manipulate charts or
add symbols to radarscreen sheets?  (i.e.  I want to have a radarscreen
alert that automatically puts the stock which is causing the alert into a 3
minute chart.  or if there is an index that is breaking out, I want to code
it to open a quotesheet with symbols from that index)

4. can you add sound to trendline alerts when adding them manually with the
drawing tool?

5. are there any other good forums I can look at on the internet when trying
to research answers to tradestation questions?  I joined the easy language
yahoo chat, but unfortunately there isn't much member participation.

6. Does anyone know whether the new sunny harris book is good at all or
whether it is just for a novice programmer?

Sorry for being so long-winded
Thanks so much in advance.

Deano