NOPLOT(n) statement in EasyLanguage; does it work?

Does anyone have experience with the NoPlot() statement in EasyLanguage?  I
believe this is new to TS2000i.

I was trying to use it this morning to draw an intermittent line, but it
doesn't seem to be working correctly.

Basically, at times the areas where I used NoPlot come up blank -- as I'd
expect.  But if I scroll left or right, "sometimes" those areas fill in
with a straight line between the points on either side of the gap.

Has anyone else experienced this?  Found a workaround?  Brought it up with
Omega?

Thanks,
Dave

---