Re: Access & GlobalServer & DBC DataManager & LocalNetwork

> > I would modify my previous question:
> >
> >     is it possible to connect the OR Global Server and DBC Data Manager
> > through
> >     the local network.
> >
> > I've tryed the Traders-Soft TS-Net utility, but without success :(

You need to have Metaserver or Dynastore light running on the
computer you try to connect on. If you do not have that running it
will not work. As i recall it has to do with that DBC data manager
is not an open server wich transfers over network and Metaserver
and Dynastore are.

Greetings

Henry