Re: variables in alerts

  • To: "Jeff Meek" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: variables in alerts
  • From: "Jim Bronke" <jvbronke@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 08:56:29 -0700

No I didn't. But, I did find an answer to my problem this weekend by looking
at other signal codes and copying them. I feel the question might have been
a little vague. I wanted to see and explore the approach of making an entry
at other than the market price. Apparently you can have your entry signal
send an order to sell or buy at a limit price at thew next bar and your
market position will only go to a + or -1 if that price is reached. I'm only
beginning to research this.

Any input is appreciated.

Jim Bronke
Phoenix, AZ