Re: Miner's STORSI ELA ?

Greetings Greg:

Miner uses not only StochRSI, he uses the MovStochRSI extensively in his
Pattern, Price, and Time analysis. IMHO, StochRSI is simply too erractic to
utilize as a guage against corrective wave structures.  I guess that's the one
of the major reasons Miner double smoothed the StochRSI with moving averages.
Regards.

Have a good one
Jeff Harteam
Hong Kong