Re: Online futures trading - any suggestions?

At 01:56 PM 4/13/2001 -0400, ndtrader wrote:
>I did not express myself clearly.  On a stop limit order, you get filled by
>definition at or better than your LIMIT price - but - do you get filled at
>your STOP price?
>
>I was defining slippage by reference to the STOP price.  I get zero
>slippage, always.

I see, and I'm sorry for not expressing myself clearly - I get zero
slippage period because I enter all my orders STOP and LIMIT at the same
price. As I said in an earlier unrelated message, I've had only one order
not be filled and even that was a part fill. I find IB, however they have
their system architected and however stops are managed, works very well indeed.

And for 2.95 per side too.

Again, different trading approaches may require other techniques.

no affiliation etc...

Cheers
Michael

Michael Watkins
Chief Technical Officer
watkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://IntelligentSpeculator.com
Technical Tools and Trading Techniques for Investors