Re: Online futures trading - any suggestions?

> At 12:51 PM 4/13/2001 -0400, ndtrader wrote:
> >To IB users - What has been your experience with IB's slippage on stop
limit
> >orders?
>

> Zero slippage, by definition.
>
> And virtually zero problems being filled at my limit order.

I did not express myself clearly.  On a stop limit order, you get filled by
definition at or better than your LIMIT price - but - do you get filled at
your STOP price?

I was defining slippage by reference to the STOP price.  I get zero
slippage, always.

Thanks

ndtrader