Re: Different Between Intraday and Daily Data?

 If you believed that the majority of users were getting theoretical
rather than actual values then you might prefer to use the theoretical
yourself since the theoretical would, in a sense, be more 'real' in that
case...but there must be some other reason.
 In any case, I dropped a line to Jerry Favors to see if he uses the
theoretical, and if so why. Will post his reply when (if) I hear back
from him.

Regards,
Monte