Re: Bulletin 44 Switch Time Frames For Better Exits

Bob,
you misunderstand my statement. Believe me, the market couldn't care less what
your profit objectives are. (It doesn't know what they are... how could it
care?). If you're telling me you develop your objectives based upon  S/R levels
(and that the market cares about those), then that's  something else.

Best Regards,
Bill Vedder