RE: Psychology Cycle

Wait a minute...re: "everyone knows markets over and undershoot"

If that is the case, then stochastics should "work" as a technique for
measuring over/under shoot...
but Mark Brown and others have said Stochastics "suck" in a nutshell.

YAC : Yet Another Contradiction

Markets drive people crazy because every time someone comes up with a good
market-winning idea,
a new YAC appears.