Squak box

Hello omega-list,

  OK, here's my stupid question for day.  I've been listening to the
squak box from Live365 this morning.  I understand what e.g. "1330.50
bid"    means and 1330.50 offer" .  I quote via my data feed is an
actual price at which a transaction takes place.  How do I match my
quotes to the announcer's comments?  What does "paper" mean?
Occasionally there is an announcement in the background like "Morgan
bid 45"--does this refer to bids of certain size?

thanks for any help on the lingo.

--
Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                        mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxx