RE: needing help and advice on maxbarsback

Thanks for all help on handling the automatica maxbarsback.

Everybody are in agreement: If using printing/fileappend, turn auto off.
Speeds up your system, assures correct output and any problems during
workchart scanning will be reported.

So now I know what to do the coming weeks...