Re: needing help and advice on maxbarsback

>From what I understand, it indeed does trial runs
until
it comes with with a good number.  To see if it is a
good number, it looks at the largest offset in any
past reference to a variable (like MA[10]).  You are
best off setting it yourself if possible, as this
searching is going to destroy any printing.  The only
reason they suggest 50 is because you normally might
want to use about ~20<50 bars of data.

Hope that helps some.

Jack

--- "Bengtsson, Mats" <mats.bengtsson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>