Re: Some general questions - "The real world"

I would pretty much agree with your analysis of my suggestion. However, I am
reminded of the historical examples of something that can't be done, being
done very much more easily than the experts say it can be done.

A few more down days and 100 bucks might move mountains. I am too far
removed from Florida and TRAD to really get involved and I don't really have
a reason, as a system trading platform is not what I need. I believe that
the truth is that all systems are doomed to failure in the end.

The beauty of TS is that you can fool yourself into believing that you will
find something somewhere that will be fool proof. It's all pretty academic
because a little more downside and you will see people heading for the door
in droves and then you will be able to buy the whole of TS for a song and a
dance.

Prosper