Re: [RT] Early close for stock index futures

Guys!

This ain't new! It happens every quarter! Four times a year, expect the
closes to be heavily influeneced by non-futures related pricing, namely
fair value. Go to the CME and read about it. And do yourself a favor...mark
it on your calendar that the last trading day of every month is a shorter
day and that the last day of every quarter may be extremely influenced by
fair valuation during the settlement session.

If you're worried, go flat right before the close and get back in after.

Best,

Tim Morge