Re: Dual monitor card for Win98?

Hello Simon,

I've been using the Matrox G400 for approx 2 yrs.  Works fine with W98
and TS4.  I also find useful a little shareware program called wintop
that allows you to designate a window that will always be on top.  I
use it to keep my position P/L window (from FutureSource) on top most
of the time.

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson

--