JY scaling?

I'm trying to look at some currency data, and I don't quite see how
to display JY.

JY, as it comes from the exchange (via DS/Signal server) has values
in the ballpark of 0.008912 -- i.e., 4 significant digits with 2
leading zeroes.

The JY symbol as defined in the Signal universe uses a PriceScale of
1/10000.  This results in a Display Value of 1/10000, which only
displays 4 digits after the decimal point, or 0.0089.  TS only
supports PriceScale (and Display Value, for ASCII data) up to
1/100000, which still only displays 0.00891.

How do I get TS to chart all the significant digits?

Gary