Re: Portfolio testing

I forgot to list Trading Recipes as one of the alternatives, and
several satisfied TR users have recommended it.

Unfortunately TR suffers from the same problems as PowerST:  EOD
only, no charting app so I can't debug my systems visually (which I
find very useful), etc.

Right now almost all of my trading relies on intraday data.  I want
to add EOD into the mix, but any portfolio that supports EOD only
forces me to ignore the lion's share of my trading.  That won't do.

Gary