Re: Time Frames

> Is there a way of plotting every other bar close, without using
> a higher time frame hidden data stream..

Plotting the *price* close is easy.  You can do something like

if Modulo(Time,100) = 30 then plot1(Close, "Close");

...or whatever.

> Example ... plotting a 60 min RSI
> on a 30 min chart without the 2nd hidden data2.

Plotting a 60min RSI on a 30min chart is not so simple.  I don't
think it's possible.  The RSI function code does its own lookbacks in
the Price series.  So if you plot RSI on a 30min chart, it's going to
look back N 30min bars, not N 60min bars.

To plot the 60min RSI I think you'll have to use a hidden 60min data
series, and associate the RSI with that data series.

Some functions can be fooled to do what you want.  I.e. if you have a
function that accepts a price input, AND it's a **Simple** function,
then you could call it every other bar with the price you want to
use.  But if it's a Series function that won't work.  Series
functions get called implicitly on every bar, whether you explicitly
call them or not.

Gary