RE: Globex2 Stops & PATS Systems

I have to agree with John Lothian of Price Futures Group, J-Trader is like
driving a Lexus after trying to commute to work on on a bike.
http://www.patsystems.com/ is the software developer.  Although I have
only used the demo version as of yet, Jumping from LeoWeb to J-trader is a
quantum leap in performance (and if moving from InteractiveBrokers, it
allows backup trade desk support from your respective broker in real
time).  With HotKeys, Macros, RT bid/ask, Depth of market, average fill
price monitoring of open equity... and FAST - it's the best of both
worlds.

I was introduced to it through John Moore at http://www.efloortrade.com/

Bob Perry
San Jose, CA

I4Lothian@xxxxxxx wrote:

<snip>
PATS is available from several FCMs, not just ED&F Man or Electronic
Trading Division of The Price Group.  It is an Independent Software
Vendor from the U.K.  I selected PATS because I think it has one of
the best looking and functional interfaces I had seen and offered
much of the functionality demanded by traders on this and other lists.