Re: Multi Monitor I/O Problem

Many video card mfg. (ATI, matrox, etc...) write drivers to get the best
bench mark possible from their hardware, and in doing so don't follow
the rules.  Several of the most well known manufactures have drivers
that take control on the local bus (pci & agp) and don't release the bus
for other processes.  This makes their card seem to run fast but bogs
down the system.  Using the microsoft supplied driver for the video
cards may make the whole system run faster.

Greg