Re: Choosing a subset of data to test in TS?

The most direct way is to specify the start date and end date as inputs to the system and use these to qualify the trading signals - similar to that shown below.

Bob Fulks

----

Input: SDate(900101), EDate(931231), <other_inputs>;

Vars: DateOK(FALSE);

DateOK = Date >= SDate and Date <= EDate;

if DateOK then begin
   <Buy and Sell statements>
end;