Bug?- OPTIMIZATION Data being OverWritten -?

Folks,
I run a large number of 5-min. stock charts (80-100) with strategies
applied.  Usually about 10 charts per workspace.  I optimize the inputs
for each stock.  WHat I'm finding is that the optimization results for
stock "ABC" are getting *overwritten* in memory by subsequent
optimization results of some other chart in the same workspace--usually,

but not always, the last one that was optimized.   ...I had this problem

in TS4, but found if I was careful I could usually avoid it.  With
TS2K--and TSPro--I find can't.

Has anyone had similar bug, and found a solution?  Theories?

When I reported it, TS tech support danced me, with one tech saying TS2K

was only designed to keep the most recent one in memory (wrong!)-- with
another tech telling me on another call that no, it should keep them in
memory just fine, but maybe I didn't have enough "system resources"
--when I told him I had 512 MB RDRAM and an 850 MHz P-3 and NT... he
didn't really have a backup response.

The Strategy Report is not affected; but the Optimization Report
corresponding to it often is.  Example, if IBM is the first chart in the

workspace for which I optimize, the System Report for IBM, for the
"best" combination of inputs, might show a Profit Factor of 4.20.  But
having optimized 12 charts, the Optimzation Report for IBM will
frequently (and not consistently!) not correspond at all (showing Profit

Factor 1.8 or something).  Upon closer examination, the data appearing
in the IBM Optimization Report--with Window title having "IBM" in it --
will in fact be a duplicate of some other chart's Optimization Report in

this workspace-- GE for example.

HELP!
Ian

--