Strange $TVOLQ Problem

Maybe somebody knows what the cause of this strange behavior is.

I use Ts2ki with eSignal and want to chart Total Vol on the exchanges.
$TVOLQ is eSig's symbol for NASDAQ total vol.  Yesterday 3/22/01, NASDAQ
total vol was 2,508,544,382 according to WSJournal and 2,508,813,056
according to eSignal.

The problem is Ts2ki charting will not plot that volume number.  Instead it
plots nothing and produces a very strange negative number in the total
volume field in Global Server.

I am not a math expert but fooling around I was able to edit GS by trial and
error and get it to accept 2,144,967,168 as the Close value for $TVOLQ.  Any
number bigger than that causes charts to delete the plot for 3/22 and report
a funny negative number.  Is there some limit on the size of a number that
can be charted?  I have had Ts2ki give me strange negative volume numbers
before but I edited GS and they went away.  This time I cant fix it.

Any suggestions.

Bill Wood